Dynamic and visionary host
The Westin Palace, Madrid has long been a draw for celebrated guests of stage, sport, film and politics. Located in the heart of Madrid, it offers a tranquil and rejuvenating atmosphere, where each suite has been thoughtfully designed with a combination of original artworks, alongside natural textiles and furnishings, complemented with modern amenities.
Choose from well-proportioned Junior Suites, larger Executives Suites, some with city views and for the ultimate experience, relax in the elegant Royal Suite. Sleep well in a Westin Heavenly® Bed and revitalize under the Westin Heavenly® Shower in the marble-clad en-suite bathroom.
BONUS STARPOINTS OFFER
VIP amenities included
Breakfast buffet at La Rotonda restaurant
10% off in food & beverage
3.000 SPG Starpoints
Wifi access in your suite
60 square meters of space & comfort
A palette of soothing colors greets guests as they enter the Junior Suites. Covering up to 60 square meters of space the suites are perfect for business or leisure travelers who require a high level of comfort combined with a restful ambience.
- Independent living room
- Westin Heavenly Bed®
- Second TV in bedroom
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Complimentary Pay Per View movies
EXECUTIVE SUITE & EXECUTIVE SUITE WITH VIEWS
More space & stunning views
The stunning Executive Suites combine up to 95 square meters of space with uplifting city views - the perfect place for work and pleasure.
- Westin Heavenly Bed®
- Views to the City
- Lounge with a large sofa and armchair
- CD Player. Bang & Olufsen Stereo
- Free High-Speed Internet Access
- Connecting Room upon demand & availability (subject to supplement)
THE ROYAL SUITE
Splendor at its purest imperial style
This oppulent set of rooms covering 160 square meters can be enhanced by adding 2 adjoining rooms taking the total floor space to 225 m2.
- Bedroom with a stunning Empire-style Westin Heavenly Bed®
- Uplifting views of city centre
- Adjoining library with a marble fireplace
- Possibility of connecting to adjoining rooms (subject to supplement)
- Luxurious marble bathroom
- Sauna, Jacuzzi and a bathroom for guests
- BOTANICAL GARDENS
- BUEN RETIRO PARK
- LATINA DISTRICT
- THE ANTÓN MARTÍN MARKET
- THE RASTRO AIR FLEA MARKET
- BANCO POPULAR ATM
- CIBELES FOUNTAIN
- GOLDEN TRIANGLE OF ART
- PLAZA MAYOR
- PUERTA DE ALCALÁ
- THE CATHEDRAL OF LA ALMUDENA
- THE PRADO MUSEUM
- THE QUEEN SOFIA MUSEUM
- THE ROYAL PALACE
- THE THYSSEN-BORNEMISZA MUSEUM
- CHUECA & MALASAÑA
- THE GOLDEN MILE
- THE GRAN VIA
- ADOLFO SUÁREZ MADRID-BARAJAS AIRPORT
- MADRID ATOCHA TRAIN STATION
How To Get Here
Hear from our guests about their stay from 370 verified guest reviews
89%of our guests
recommend this hotel
I stayed at a renovated room and the experience is great... the hotel has a great location and a majestic front but rooms needed to be more modern.
The one I stayed in had walk in shower and modern fittings and it was fantastic.
Breakfast (like most madrid hotels) is geared more to offer lots of things with impact on quality or exclusiveness (i.e. Choice of fruits, breads etc).
Definitely recommended and would come back though